Friday, March 18, 2011

Chicken Enchiladas

One of my dear friends and former roommate's mom used to make these amazing enchiladas.  I quickly adopted the recipe and can promise you that it is a huge crowd pleaser!!
I rarely follow recipes! My hope is to share with you what I’m making for dinner so it sparks a new idea for you. Every now and again I’ll share a recipe if I have one. This time, I only have ingredients, no exact recipe.
I like to use the green enchilada sauce and the key is using flour tortillas! They get crispy on the outside, and doughy on the inside!
cooked, chopped chicken
sour cream
green chili enchilada sauce
grated cheese
Mix the above together to make the filling. Don't add too much sauce or sour cream, it shouldn't be runny.
Pour some sauce in a baking dish, roll the filling into the tortillas and place in the dish. Cover with remaining sauce, some cheese and bake until bubbling and brown. 375 degrees, uncovered

No comments:

Post a Comment