Friday, April 9, 2010

Stromboli
A recipe from Everyday Food Magazine (one of my favorite magazines!) I left out the garlic (it just didn’t sound too good to me with broccoli!) and I didn’t have salami. I added a bit of cheddar cheese with the mozzarella. It was delicious! http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/broccoli-tomato-and-mozzarella-stromboli

Princess Bows with Chicken & Mushrooms

It’s amazing what happens when you change the name of food. Bowtie pasta becomes an object of a little girl’s desire when it is called Princess Bows! I browned some chicken breasts in a pan, removed them and sautéed some mushrooms in the same pan with the caramelized bits from the chicken. I added some chicken stock to deglaze the pan, and added some heavy cream to thicken it up. S&P of course to taste. I returned the chicken (cut into small pieces after cooked) and mushrooms to the sauce and poured over Princess Bows with some grated Parmesan cheese, voila – delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment