Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Holiday Corn

 
I saw this fun idea on Pintrist and I just had to run with it.  It's so much fun to alter for each hoiday and add different crunchy treats too!
 
Popcorn
1/3 c. white chocolate chips
holiday sprinkles
It's just that easy, pop some corn, melt 1/3 cup of white chocolate chips in the microwave, starting with 20 second intervals and stir. Don't over heat it or it ruins the chocolate. Once it's smooth, pour it over the popcorn and toss to coat. Add the holiday sprinkles of choice, spread out on waxed paper lined baking sheets (at this point you can add a touch of salt if you wish to make it sweet and salty!) and let completely cool and harden. I placed my sheets in the garage to cool more quickly.
Break apart and enjoy!
For the Valentine Corn I added Rice Chex cereal, pretzels and some mnms.

No comments:

Post a Comment