Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Johnny Mazetti

My dear friend Allison just offered up some of her favorite dinner recipes for me to share!! I haven’t tried these yet, but I’ve enjoyed enough of Allison’s food that I’m sure this is wonderful! (Plus, I love the name!!!)Johnny Mazetti
From Allison Dettore
1 ½ pond hamburger (or ground turkey meat)
½ pound egg noodles
1 can tomato soup
1 can mushroom soup
1 small onion, chopped
1 small pack Velveeta cheese
*I also sometimes add chopped green peppers or another vegetable (corn, steamed broccoli, mushrooms)

Mix together soups while frying hamburger and onion. Drain the meat and add to soup mixture. Add cooked noodles and ½ pack of the velveeta to soups and hamburger. Put into a 9x13 pan. Slice remaining Velveeta and place on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment